Canada's Premier Higher Education Information Technology Conference
BCNET 2019 is a 3-day forum for higher education IT staff, management and C-suite to network, connect and share insights and challenges in the area of technology to advance teaching, learning and research.
OVER 700 higher ed IT PROFESSIONALS
This is the event where 700 higher ed IT professionals and industry-leading technology providers from across British Columbia and Canada come together. The event will take place at the newly renovated and expanded Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, BC.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn – Engage yourself in 3 days of sessions and hands-on technology workshops to help grow your skills.
- Network – Connect with over 700 IT professionals to discuss your unique technology challenges and learn from their experiences.
- Extend Your Community – Engage with a unique BCNET IT community.
- Member-generated Content – Access to over 80 hours of relevant IT content to boost your learning.
- Have Fun – Meet your peers and have fun at two social events.
BCNET cultivates a strong community, where members can actively engage with peers to share, explore and develop innovative solutions for mutual technology challenges. We have years of experience in facilitating forums and events across domains for discussion and learning. Our unique, collaboration model is carefully designed to support engagement every step of the way.