Thank you members for loads of great content! BCNET 2019 proposal submissions is now closed.
Program planning is underway for BCNET 2019 and we encourage you to get involved! Contribute your ideas to improve collaboration, learning, and productivity across the higher education IT sector. Whether you're investigating or implementing a new technology, or would like to share your innovative solution, we will help connect you with peers at BCNET 2019. We welcome all levels of IT staff to contribute content and encourage participation from all of our member institutions in BC. The call for proposals is open to BCNET Members only!
- February 26, 2019: Deadline for submission of proposals
- March 11, 2019: Program Committee reviews 2019 proposals
- March 13, 2019: Applicants notified of acceptance
- March 19, 2019: Deadline for applicants to confirm acceptance
Contact us at email@example.com
you are a content expert!
We are actively seeking session and workshop proposals from our member community. Your participation will help create an interesting, engaging, and innovative program for your peers. The program is wholly generated by our diverse member community made up of colleges, institutes and research universities. All (member) speakers receive a complimentary 3-day conference pass. See our BCNET conference session archives.
- Share your knowledge so others can benefit from your experience
- Gain peer recognition
- Showcase your solutions
- Build your professional network and reputation
Six Technology Tracks and Learning Paths
Our technical learning is organized into 6 Technology Tracks The 2019 Conference Program Committee recommends content ideas within each track to help guide you in developing your speaking proposal. Be sure to visit each technology track for content suggestion details.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
The BCNET Conference Program Committee will evalate all session proposals based on the following criteria:
- Quality of written proposal
- Relevancy to our conference, attendees and track themes
- Value / Innovation / original problem solving
- Ability to inspire action and/or outcome for users