Join us at BCNET 2019 and engage with cybersecurity, identity management and privacy experts to consider the wide variety of issues in these fields that affect every post-secondary institution today. This year’s program will range from the ever popular “Ask me anything” panel to presentations and demonstration of real-world problems and solutions.
Whether your interests are governance and compliance, program management, threat and risk assessment, digital strategy, or current technologies and practices, you are sure to find something of interest.
- The current threat landscape
- Risk management and mitigation
- Privacy: data and personal
- Identity and access management
- Incident response and notable incidents
- Cloud: risks, opportunities and limitations
- Security issues around IoT and BYOD
- Policy and governance
- The role of information security in the digital age
- Automation and configuration for security