The call for proposals is now closed! Thank you to those members who contributed program content for our three-day higher education IT conference.
Submit a proposal - Deadline: February 20, 2018
Program planning is underway for our integrated, three-day conference and we encourage you to get involved! Contribute your ideas to improve collaboration, learning, and productivity across the higher education IT sector. Whether you're investigating or implementing a new technology, or would like to share your innovative IT solution, we will help connect you with peers at BCNET 2018!
- February 20, 2018: Deadline for submission of proposals
- March 5, 2018: The 2018 Program Committee will review all proposals
- March 7, 2018: Applicants will be notified of acceptance
- March 13, 2018: Deadline for applicants to confirm acceptance
Contact us at email@example.com
you are a content expert!
We are actively seeking session and workshop proposals from our member community. Your participation will help create an interesting, engaging, and innovative program for your peers. The program is wholly generated by our diverse member community. All (member) speakers receive a complimentary three-day conference pass.
- Share your knowledge so others can benefit from your experience
- Gain peer recognition
- Showcase your solutions
- Build your professional network and reputation
Eight Technology Tracks and Learning Paths
Our technical learning is organized into eight technology tracks. The 2018 Conference Program Committee recommends content ideas within each track to help guide you in developing your speaking proposal. Be sure to visit each technology track for details.